Skip to content
Question

Anyone had cruise control fitted?

Emryn2 replies0 viewsAbout 2017 Škoda Citigo

  1. Emryn
    MemberLv 2Driver
    #1

    Love my Citigo, but wish it had cruise control. It's low mileage, so might be worth it as I'm planning on keeping it for a long time. Any ideas on rough cost? (I also know there's only certain versions that can get it, any idea how to find that out?)

  2. HarveyFounding Member
    AdminLv 3Regular
    #2

    I was looking at this the other day, from what I can tell there's two main options to do it, being aftermarket or OEM. OEM you'll need a BCM such as 1S0 937 087 (unfortunately mine is 1S0 937 086). If you are lucky enough to have the 87 (or 90) it is as simple as VCDS coding and enabling cruise control and fitting the cruise control stalks. This'll run you around £120 and a weekend of your time.

    Alternatively, if you're not so lucky, you can probably get the BCM from a breaker, although the prices i've seen are varying and fairly scarce to find (i've seen a few on eBay shipping from the UAE).

    Finally if neither of those options float your boat, you can find aftermarket kits, which can turn out cheaper than replacing the BCM. Although i've seen them for around £199.99 ex.vat.

    Either which way, if you have any luck then let me know because it's a project I want to do aswell 😀

  3. Emryn
    MemberLv 2DriverOP
    #3

    Is there an easy way to find which BCM I've got?

    Also the OEM method, any ideas how much it would cost to get someone to fit it? (Don't trust myself 😂)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply. New here? The same link creates your account.