Newbie here..
technixxel0 replies0 views
- technixxelMember
- Joined
- Oct 2026
- Posts
- 4
- Rep
- 0
Hello I've just joined this forum to see what its about - I'm sure it will get busier as other's sign up. I work self employed doing a few different things, engine tuning, music production, I was in a music video last weekend, sell earbuds online, watch a lot of movies when chilling and live along the seafront in Lowestoft.
I also do parcel deliveries to top up my income and have been promoting that recently because the depots are currently in need of more drivers locally.
I have to get back to work but will save this forum in my home page and pop back soon. I have attached an image of the first Up I ever drove - loaned to me by VW Ipswich when it was first released in 2017. I really enjoyed my time with it and despite me not owning a car for six years it didn't take much thinking before picking 'up' a GTi for myself last month.
Have a great day people!
Technixxel (pronounced Technical).
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply. New here? The same link creates your account.