Skip to content

Software Tuning Modification

technixxel1 reply0 views

  1. technixxel
    MemberLv 2Driver
    #1

    This is a fairly new group and I have spoken with admin about the promotion of my work in this forum. I have been tuning engines in the local area since 2006 and registered since 2009 in Lowestoft as self employed.

    I was one of the first mobile engine tuners in the local area working on nearly every European car and van, along with a few Japanese vehicles. This forum is mostly for the Up, Mii, Go vehicles and that is what I will promote here.

    The lowest powered model with 60hp is actually the best n/a version to work with. They typically gain between 15-20hp when tested on a rolling road, bringing the power up to around 80hp which is the same for the 75hp model.

    The 1.0 TSI and GTi models obviously gain a lot more and I am happy to share a demonstration video to prove how well they pull once the software is modified. I'll try to upload a video in the reply comment after uploading this post.

    Pricing is £150-£350 and I will keep it at the lower scale for members of this forum. Regarding the 60hp n/a models they are setup very similarly to the old Mini One and Porsche Boxster/Cayman where they are restricted by software so they can promote a higher powered model. They don't take too long when adjusting for Stage 1 and I will do my best to keep the price between £150-£200 maximum.

    Diagnostic scan/reset is 100% free depending on availability. I have three tuning jobs rescheduled for tomorrow in Norwich and am always happy to do a quick diag scan/fault code read/reset for anybody. Light coding sessions aren't too expensive; usually between £10-£20 currently for things such as TPMS activation/deactivation, Start/Stop (although it may still show a warning on the dash sometimes), Seatbelt Warning and so on.

    Feel free to get in contact if you need anything, I will reply to any messages within 24-48 hours maximum.

    Thanks for reading

    Technixxel [ˈtɛknɪkl]

  2. technixxel
    MemberLv 2DriverOP
    #2

    Here is a very short demonstration of the 1.0 Liter TSI Motor.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply. New here? The same link creates your account.